This is the newest game at our house. Sydney chases Kinzie to see if she can take away her bone. They can go in circles forever, it seems. We just love to watch Sydney run because it is so distinctly puppish.
Shad started the engine in his car, if anyone cares to hear it. There is a video on youtube. Here is the link. And yes, he is talking like he is making a documentary for PBS. He always does that on videos. Weird.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOOcgSjQK7E

3 comments:
Both videos were neat. Shad, your car is lookin sweet!! I like how Shad is like the old big brother and gets in on the ground on all fours with the dogs. :)
Haha how cute! I want a new puppy now too so Harley can have someone to play with! I think we probably will IF we get a yard.
Shad your car is awesomeness! You should save those videos for future possible buyers
Liked the video on u-tube. Brandon thinks the car looks super nice. (I thought there were a lot of wires :)
Post a Comment