Sunday, September 21, 2008

New hair color!

Thank you to those of you who helped with the new background. I'm very excited to have something better.

Here is an update of my newest crazy hair color. I like to keep things interesting. Shad says that it actually glows in the sunlight. How sweet. We just consider it to be Aggie maroon!!





6 comments:

Crystal said...

wowzers! that's maroon all right. Were you trying for red hair? I am not sure how this color stuff works, never done it before.

Stacie said...

I like it!! I'm so jealous that you have the guts to always do something different with your hair. It's so fun. Can't wait to see it in person.

Linsay Jarvis said...

WHOA!

Terri said...

you look so much like merrilee in that pic. see ya tonight, then I get to see it up close and personal

Jami Black said...

Looks great! I love change but am not that great at doing it very often.

Jenny said...

Go Aggies! Cool! I like your new blog background- Shad why won't you let Cortney come to New York- let alone WHY don't you want to come visit your sister?????????? I am just beside myself :'( ...
The fall colors are so beautiful here! There are so many areas where the fall colored trees over miles of rolling hill- colors that blow your mind! They are so intense! I'll will put some pics up of them soon- mind you my camera does not do justice to the view in life!